- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Usage: Construction
- Brand Name: Baolijia
- Model Number: BLJ-6179
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details||1000kg/IBC drum|
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks|
Styrene Acrylic Ploymer/binder/emulsion For Cement based waterproofing Coating BLJ-6179
BLJ-6179 is a kind of anionic Styrene Acrylic waterproof emulsion which copolymerized by Acrylate, Styrene and special functional monomers, suitable for Polymer-Cement waterproof coatings.
Features and Applications:
1. APEO free, zero Formaldehyde, plasticizer free, low VOC.
2. Excellent alkali resistance, good adhesion with different substrates.
3. Good compatibility with cements
4. Excellent elongation and tensile strength.
5. Perfect weather and aging resistance.
6. Used for producing Polymer-Cement waterproof coatings.
|2||Viscosity, mPa.S 3#rotor, 60r/min, 25℃||500-2000|
|5||Glass transition temperature,(Tg)℃||-15|
The products are stored in 50 kg or 200 kg iron-plastic drum or 1000kg/IBC drum. The products are stored in ventilated, dry rooms and avoid direct sunshine. The temperature for transportation and storage of the product is 5℃ – 35℃. The shelf life of the product is 6 months since it is packed.
Note: The data above is product characteristics, not the specifications, which not constitute a basis for our legal responsibility. Since the conditions of handling and use are beyond our control, we make no guarantee of results and assume no liability for damages incurred by the suggestions above. Clients should use the product according to the actual conditions.